inactive

Reuben R Tipton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 13th, 2015
Good Doctore
The only doctor that actually diagnosed my problem.

October 21st, 2015
excellent with children

October 30th, 2014
These guys were amazing! They got me in last minute for a full workup along with some additional tests I needed before seeing another dr. The wait time was about what I'd expect. Most of it ws filling out paperwork. It didn't take long after that for me to be called back. The staff were great! Very fun, friendly, and knowledgeable! They made sure they walked me through everything they did as they were doing it. Dr. Tipton was extremely nice. He listened, seemed legitimately concerned with my situation, was extremely well-versed about my condition, explained all of the results, and made sure I had everything I could possibly need for my other dr. By far, this was probably one of the best doctor's office I have been to in a long time. I will definitely be going back!

August 26th, 2013
Diagnosing and Treatment
Incorrect diagnosing led to incorrect treatment..Should be more intelligent than this after all the years he has practiced..He became frustrated and insulting on subsequent visits..due to his lack of knowledge and treatment. Also, wait time with appointment was 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hrs...very frustrating..

March 29th, 2012
I was very disappointed with my visit when I saw Dr. Tipton. I felt like he spoke down to me and didn't care at all about what was happening to me. I was surprised as the people at the front desk were supremely kind and pleasant, that the doctor would be as uncaring and indifferent as he was.

April 27th, 2010
Very professional. Answered all my questions fully. Excellent staff who assisted me with all my needs