Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reuben Tovar
Dr. Reuben Tovar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tovar is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin, Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock and St David's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Reuben Tovar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Reuben Tovar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. William Surber
Austin, TX 0.33 mi39
Dr. Ronald Cox
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Allergy
Austin, TX 0.97 mi23
Dr. Gurneet Kohli
Austin, TX 0.97 mi9