Learn more about Dr. Reuben Wagelie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuben Wagelie is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagelie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagelie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reuben Wagelie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagelie graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Wagelie has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuben G Wagelie MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Reuben G. Wagelie practice?
- Dr. Reuben Wagelie has 1 office location.
Dr. Reuben Wagelie practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Allergists and Tucson Pediatricians.