A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuben Wagelie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagelie
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagelie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reuben Wagelie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagelie graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Wagelie has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuben G Wagelie MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Reuben G. Wagelie practice?
- Dr. Reuben Wagelie has 9 office locations.
Dr. Reuben Wagelie practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Nogales, AZ and Benson, AZ.
See Tucson Allergists and Tucson Pediatricians.