Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reuben Washington
Dr. Reuben Washington, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Washington is affiliated with ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital, Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic and Viahealth of Wayne Newark. He speaks English.
Dr. Reuben Washington has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Reuben Washington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. George Swartz
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi48
Dr. James Thomson
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.08 mi98
Dr. Paul Zidel I
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.08 mi37