A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reucar Quijada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reucar Quijada is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quijada graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quijada has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reucar Balduino Quijada MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Reucar B. Quijada practice?
- Dr. Reucar Quijada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reucar Quijada practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.