A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuel Gaskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuel Gaskins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaskins graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaskins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaskins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reuel T. Gaskins practice?
Dr. Reuel Gaskins practices General Practice near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Riverside General Practitioners.