A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuven Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuven Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuven Levy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Reuven Levy practice?
- Dr. Reuven Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reuven Levy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Malone, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.