A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuven Minkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuven Minkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minkowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reuven Minkowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkowitz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Minkowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Ny Campus Of The Va Ny Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuven B Minkowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reuven B. Minkowitz practice?
- Dr. Reuven Minkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Reuven Minkowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons.