A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuven Minkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuven Minkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reuven Minkowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkowitz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Minkowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuven B Minkowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reuven B. Minkowitz practice?
- Dr. Reuven Minkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reuven Minkowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.