Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Mar 8th, 2015

office appointment <10 min O.R. appointment through Kaiser (3 months) office staff 5* post opp staff contract at AV hosp 2-3* very happy with his work (2nd hip he has done for me)

He Ruined My life!!! show details He Ruined My life!!!
Dec 16th, 2013

I had a minor annoyance that Doctors stated "It can be fixed with surgery" so I said ok, lets do it. So I originally had an experienced surgeon scheduled to perform my surgery but unfortunately I had to postpone. When I rescheduled Kaiser appointed Dr. Minkowitz to perform my surgery. He assured me that everything went perfect with the procedure. But I experienced excruciating pain and severe nerve damage. After examination of the surgery it was certain that Dr. Minkowitz had not even removed the problem area!!! It almost seems that he cut me open and didn't know what he was doing, then just closed me up!!! Now I am suffering every day with limited mobility and acute pain. What was initially a minor annoyance is now severe pain every time I touch or move my extremity. I now have to live with horrible pain every moment of my life. I have lost all feeling in some parts of my hand. When I move I experience tingling and numbness. I wish I had never had the procedure with Dr. Minkowitz. I truly hope that others experiences are better than mine.