Dr. Reva Gill MD Patient Reviews

• 19 reviews

January 10th, 2017
Good Personable Doctor
Dr. Gill has been my family doctor for more than 20 years. She is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. I am confident in her practice and her services. If I need a referral to a specialist I can count on her for the best.

March 10th, 2016
So far so good

June 4th, 2015
Mrs.
She was recommended after a short stay in a local hospital by a nurse. I have been a patient for approximately 10 years. This lady doctor is highly professional and has a Superb bedside manner in responding to questions, concerns regarding health and the fears that come with certain diagnosis or issues. She has the patience of Job. In my opinion she Exceeds the expected care that I have experienced in the past from other physicians and she Provides an environment/atmosphere of calm effect (not intrusive) for different type of examination for illness of health advocacy. The Advise she gives, when necessary, stand out for the attention and care afforded to the patient beyond and outside of her specialized field and thusly, she offers references for other competent/compassionate doctors in the area of interest. She is an Excellent doctor with optimum perception and proactive preventive care for a patient. I am Especially proud and pleased that she carefully warns me about every part of my anatomy. Particularly, in 2014, Dr. Gill diagnosed a cardiovascular condition (blocked carotid artery) for me before the heart attack or stroke occurred. Her tests showed signs but there were no obvious symptoms that I had observed. Off I was sent/referred to a cardiologist and ultimately, a cardiovascular surgeon. Eternally grateful for a doctor like Doctor Reva Gill who set the bar high for her patients to have a healthy body and lifestyle.

May 8th, 2015
Dr Gill is very thorough at every appointment I have been too. She explains things in detail and her staff is very helpful. I have seen Dr Gill since the 1980's and every visit I was treated very well.

April 17th, 2015
My father and I are both patients of Dr gill .recently my father got sick,he developed abdominal pain and when he could not take it anymore he walked into Dr gill's office,she saw him and accurately diagnosed him ,called the hospital and arranged for his surgery.thank god for angels like Dr gill.My father is alive today because of Dr Gill

April 13th, 2015
She's Unprofessional!!!
Dr. Gill is not a good doctor. She rushes through your appointment to see more patients and collect that coin. She tells me everything I already know about myself. She never explains the diagnosis and does not offer a remedy. In my opinion, she needs to go back to medical school. I keep seeing about the same issue and she still has not offered solutions. I am currently looking for a new internist. You should too.

January 22nd, 2015
I've been a patient with Dr. Gill for several years and she's a great doctor!!
I've been seeing Dr. Gill for a few years and feel fortunate to have found her. I've seen some negative comments regarding long wait times and crowded waiting room, but really wouldn't it be more concerning if there were no other patients. It's true she is quite busy, but she absolutely takes her time with each patient, and I've never felt she rushed through our exams! I will be her patient til she retires, if she'll have me!!

July 28th, 2014
Incredible rediculous!
Let me start this out by saying that Dr. Gill is a good doctor. There are times that she is way over burdened by patients, in fact, she is always over burdened. This is not a good scenerio in the case of a paraplegic wife that needs medical attention at any hour of the day. The problems are severely long wait times in office, extremely long call backs forfollow up after Emergency Room visits, and almost " not important " treatment of patients, and short " not interested " or " no attention to detail " see times with patient. This is really a Shane since Dr. Gill has been all the opposite in the past. Her staff is ruining her practice. They are allowing over scheduling, making people wait for timely appointments, and double billing ( I hope by accident) sometimes. Idont like the changesand my wife doesn't need a Doctor that is not interested in taking quality care of her.

September 13th, 2012
Ms. India Trower
I have read several reviews concerning Dr.Gill,some of them I agree with and some I do not. Dr. Gill is a very compassionate and caring person.I can't speak for others only for myself. Dr.Gill has called me after hours and that proves that she does care. I have not seem or heard anything negative from her. One must put themselves in all Doctors positions if you want the Dr. to take quality time with you think about the other patients. Be patience while waiting your term. Be blessed and God bless Dr. Gill in her career of helping other and all her endeavours.

July 4th, 2012
excellent care
dr gill treats each and every patient as her family member.she goes above and beyond for every patient.she listens patiently to everything i say including anything that ails my family members.I have even seen her give money to patients so they can buy their medicines.she always says practising medicine is an act of worship.

March 26th, 2012
Dr. Gill, A Very Good Doctor
I remember when a doctor would return a phone call if a patient would call after hours with a concern. That's how I met Dr. Gill. She had a co-worker who was my doctor, but I guess it was her night on call. At that time, I worked in a lab, and I was exposed to some HCL fumes. She talked to me for 10 minutes, and determined that I would be ,"OK". I have been a patient of Dr. Gill's now for eleven years. She listens and answers all of my concerns. She is a very caring doctor and is quite efficient. I don't think I have ever gone to an internist without expecting a long wait. So, 40 - 45 minutes waiting for the doctor (including time in the examination room)is not too bad. I have recommended a number of friends to Dr. Gill over the years, and I will continue to do so as the years pass.

March 3rd, 2012
anytime the doctor has kids working without being train the right way, its a problem
The office is very unprofessional, the phlebotomist was the only one.I would call in for an appointment and when I would get there they couldn't find my chart, so I would have to wait an extra hour on top of the hour I already waited... She Don't have no respect for males, I've heard her taking about a patient when he left the office.. I receive a big bill from them and they Billing office of in India, crazy... They have students they work there and have no kind of skills but she let's them roam free on the patients.. She is one of the worst doctors I know.. Last but not least, how do you tell a patient we lost your chart and turn around and say I stole it.. Wow