A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu, Ophthalmologist, Cornea Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naadimuthu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Naadimuthu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Naadimuthu graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Naadimuthu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu practice?
- Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu has 1 office location.
Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.