Learn more about Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu, Ophthalmologist, Cornea Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naadimuthu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Naadimuthu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Naadimuthu graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Naadimuthu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu practice?
- Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu has 1 office location.
Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.