A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu, Ophthalmologist, Cornea Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Naadimuthu graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Naadimuthu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naadimuthu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Revathi P. Naadimuthu practice?
Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu practices Ophthalmology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Brick Ophthalmologists.