A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu, Ophthalmologist, Cornea Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Naadimuthu graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Naadimuthu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revathi P Naadimuthu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Revathi P. Naadimuthu practice?
- Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu practices Ophthalmology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Brick Ophthalmologists.