Ophthalmologist, Cornea Specialist

One of best! show details One of best!
Apr 8th, 2015

Very knowledgeable, caring courteous and down-to-earth physician. You are sure to get the best possible medical care for your eyes, from her.

She's great... show details She's great...
by Bobby on Mar 26th, 2015

Dr. Naadi did my cataract surgery and my vision is wonderful. I just wish I couldn't see every speck of dust in my house now!

Buyer beware. show details Buyer beware.
by Registered nurse on Mar 21st, 2015

A complication occurred during routine cataract sx on my 85 yr old father leaving him blind in that eye. He now has to go to a different eye surgery group to hopefully correct the complication because none of the doctors in this group have the skills to reverse the problem. Wish we had known this prior to sx and would have chosen a group with all the skills needed for problems that can occur.

Feb 26th, 2015

If you want the best. here it is...

Apr 6th, 2012

Poor Service show details Poor Service
Mar 26th, 2012

We were completely dissatisfied by the treatment received, and had a terrible time getting our medical records trasferred out.

Mar 23rd, 2012

She was caring and compassionate towards my mother and took her time to explain everything in detail. She was not a physiican who was bothered by our many questions. I have already recommended her to my friends and family.

Great physician show details Great physician
Nov 9th, 2011

Doctor Naadimuthu is a very courteous and friendly physician. She has an excellent bedside manner while being extremely professional. She took time to explain my diagnosis as well as answer all my questions. One does not feel rushed at all with her. I rate Dr. Naadimuthu and her office very highly. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

wait was long but show details wait was long but
Nov 8th, 2011

The wait was long but once I was in with the doctor I had the most thorough eye exam I've had in my life! And Dr. Nadi was so nice I felt like I was talking to my daughter! She was very knowledgeable and concerned for my health. I've found an eye doctor for life.

she was very caring show details she was very caring
Nov 8th, 2011

i will definitely refer my family member to see her!