A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revathi Shanmugham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanmugham
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shanmugham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathi Shanmugham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanmugham graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shanmugham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Greenbrier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revathi Shanmugham MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Revathi Shanmugham practice?
- Dr. Revathi Shanmugham has 1 office location.
Dr. Revathi Shanmugham practices Psychiatry near Spring Hill, FL.
See Spring Hill Psychiatrists.