A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revathy Ameeruddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ameeruddin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ameeruddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathy Ameeruddin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ameeruddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ameeruddin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revathy Ameeruddin MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Revathy Ameeruddin practice?
- Dr. Revathy Ameeruddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Revathy Ameeruddin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hammond, IN.
See Hammond Physiatrists.