A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revathy Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathy Murthy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Murthy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revathy Murthy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Revathy Murthy practice?
- Dr. Revathy Murthy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Revathy Murthy practices Internal Medicine near Cheverly, MD.