A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revathy Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathy Murthy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Murthy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Revathy Murthy practice?
- Dr. Revathy Murthy practices Internal Medicine near Cheverly, MD.