Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Revathy Sundaram
Dr. Revathy Sundaram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Sundaram is affiliated with New York Harbor Healthcare System, Beth Israel Medical Center and University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital. Dr. Sundaram has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Revathy Sundaram has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Revathy Sundaram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Jolanta Kulpa
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi45
Dr. Manoj Chhabra
Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Debbie Suk
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.10 mi11