A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revathy Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Revathy Sundaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathy Sundaram, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Densitometry
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Nutritional Support
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sundaram has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revathy DR Sundaram MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Revathy D. Sundaram practice?
- Dr. Revathy Sundaram has 4 office locations.
Dr. Revathy Sundaram practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists and Brooklyn Hematologists.