Dr. Revathy Sundaram MD is a female Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Revathy Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Revathy Sundaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revathy Sundaram, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Leukemia, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Sickle Cell Disease, and Sickle Cell Anemia.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sundaram has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sundaram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Revathy Sundaram practice?
Dr. Revathy Sundaram practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Oncologists, and Brooklyn Hematologists.