Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Revati Komandur
Dr. Revati Komandur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Bragg, NC, with other offices in Fort Bragg, NC and Fayetteville, NC (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Komandur is affiliated with Womack Army Medical Center, Womack Army Medical Center and Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Revati Komandur has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Revati Komandur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Bragg, NC.
Dr. Carl Thompson
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi27
Dr. Ramey Wilson
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi14
Dr. Bruce Mcclenathan
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi18