A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Revati Shreeniwas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Revati Shreeniwas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shreeniwas graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Shreeniwas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Revati Shreeniwas MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Revati Shreeniwas practice?
- Dr. Revati Shreeniwas has 1 office location.
Dr. Revati Shreeniwas practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.