Learn more about Dr. Rewat Cholapranee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rewat Cholapranee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rewat Cholapranee, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cholapranee graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Cholapranee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rewat Cholapranee FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rewat Cholapranee practice?
- Dr. Rewat Cholapranee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rewat Cholapranee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, PA and Washington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.