A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rewat Cholapranee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rewat Cholapranee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cholapranee
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cholapranee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rewat Cholapranee, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cholapranee graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Cholapranee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rewat Cholapranee FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rewat Cholapranee practice?
- Dr. Rewat Cholapranee has 1 office location.
Dr. Rewat Cholapranee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.