Learn more about Dr. Rewat Cholapranee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rewat Cholapranee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cholapranee
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cholapranee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rewat Cholapranee, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cholapranee graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Cholapranee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rewat Cholapranee FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rewat Cholapranee practice?
- Dr. Rewat Cholapranee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rewat Cholapranee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, PA and Washington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.