A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rewat Cholapranee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rewat Cholapranee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rewat Cholapranee, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cholapranee graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Cholapranee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cholapranee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan