Dr. Rex Appenfeller MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lincoln, RI

February 23rd, 2014
Good Doctor
Dr Appenfeller can be blunt and to the point, which I like in a doctor. he will tell you what he believes and not what you want to hear. He takes the time to listen and does not rush. Her is competent and sincere.

August 13th, 2013
Nice guy but terrible doctor
The staff is fine and you get in quickly once you arrive, and he seems like a nice guy, but a nice doctor doesn't help if he doesn't know what the heck he is doing. I have been seeing him for sometime because he seemed nice, but when I actually had a problem I had to jump through hoops before he would refer me to a specialist. Then he acted like I was a hypochondriac when I knew something was wrong with me. When I asked him why all those symptoms were happening to me, he just said, "sometimes unexplained things happen in a persons body". Definitely get second opinions if you think something is wrong,

February 22nd, 2011
Deaf
He is the worst Dr. ever first I went for knee pain I have had for a few weeks. He said it was nothing. I set up another appointment and my knee still hurt at a level six. he wrote me a script for Naproxin and told me to get an MRI. The Naproxin did nothing for the pain at all and the MRI revealed I tore cartilage under my meniscus. Then he made me come in for another appointment which worked out because my back has been acting up again and I have two knots in my shoulders that both individually cover the size of my hand. He didn't even look at the knots or anything. All he said was the Naproxin will fix it too. Well here is the thing it didnt help my knee how will it help my back is it a muscle relaxer or a pain killer? The pharmacist said it's like advil only a little stronger. needless to say I will be getting a new Dr. one who listens and takes the time to check whats wrong with me.

June 17th, 2010
GOOD DOCTOR
Sees patients quickly; kind but direct and honest; listens to me carefully, and considers my experience when he recommends a course of treatment.