A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Arendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Arendall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Arendall, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arendall graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Arendall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex E.H. Arendall FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rex E. Arendall practice?
- Dr. Rex Arendall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rex Arendall practices Neurological Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, TN and Camden, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.