A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaltica graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaltica has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Lakeland Medical Center-St. Joseph
- Lakeland Medical Center - Niles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabaltica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rex Cabaltica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rex B. Cabaltica practice?
Dr. Rex Cabaltica practices Family Medicine near Niles, MI.
See Niles Family Physicians.