A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Cole is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex W Cole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rex W. Cole practice?
- Dr. Rex Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rex Cole practices Ophthalmology near San Marcos, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wimberley, TX and Luling, TX.
See San Marcos Ophthalmologists.