Learn more about Dr. Rex Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Cole is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Walton Cole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rex W. Cole practice?
- Dr. Rex Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Rex Cole practices Ophthalmology near San Marcos, TX.
See San Marcos Ophthalmologists.