Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
Concern
I saw Dr Delone last week about a " bowl" problem..he gave me a prescription and my insurance denied it. I called the office help line and aws told she would look into an option....now it is Monday and no reply and I have the SAME concern!!!!!

August 7th, 2016
I was very pleased with the service I received from Dr DeLaune. The entire office experience was pleasant and professional.

March 15th, 2016
No substitute for excellence!
I have been a patient of Dr. Delaune for over 20 years and recommend he and his staff to anyone looking for a doctor who cares about his/her patients and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure they receive the best care possible. From my experience, he has proven to be exceptionally knowledgeable within many disciplines of the medical field, and his bedside manner is unmatched.

February 20th, 2016
I have had issues in the past with the prescription nurse. But the past year those issues have been resolved.

January 21st, 2016
A Pleasant Experience
I have been with 9 Mile West Florida Medical Group for 5 years. Dr. Delaune is not my primary care Dr. but I needed to see a Dr. and my PC was off and I was able to see Dr. Delaune and he was very professional and had a great "bed side manner", he listened to what my complaint was and proceeded to check me out and discussed with me the plan of action and told me what medication he was going to prescribe and how and when to take it and when I should start to feel better and if within so many days I found I wasn't any better to make an appt with my PC and if she was not available I was welcome to see him. It was a pleasure seeing a nice caring Dr. who was not your PC who also cared.