Dr. Rex Figy, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Figy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Figy graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Figy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
- St Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rex N. Figy practice?
Dr. Rex Figy practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH.
See Toledo Family Physicians.