Dr. Rex Flenar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 9th, 2016
Dr. Flenar is the BEST! I believe he's the last of his kind. He cares about his patients. He takes time to really listen. He does his very best to connect with his patients. He's honest, caring, patient. He has always been very professional. He's straightforward with you , yet he talks to you like a friend. He's not like so many other physicians I've seen. He doesn't like to hurry people in & out as if it's just a business deal, to make big bucks. Shame on those that said, "It's our fast way or give up your career! Dr. Rex Flenar is a "GREAT MAN", and a "GREAT PHYSICIAN"!!! I'd recommend him to anyone!

October 7th, 2016
Best and caring Doctor I have ever had
He saved my Son's life two times. Once when he had I.T.P. and another time after he was diagnosed with epilepsy and was going threw hard times with it as a young man and Dr. Flenar would spend extra extra time at the appointments just to talk to him about life. If it wasn't for Dr. Flenar taking the time with him I wonder if things could have went dark for my son. I don't think Dr. Flenar ever knew what he really did for him but I believe he saved my son's life or kept him from going down the wrong path. I know his staff wasn't happy or other patient's but he gives all to his patient's and gives that extra time when it is needed. For 25 yrs I don't think my family has ever got a wrong diagnosis.

September 1st, 2016
Doctor Knows Best
He listens! He knows his stuff. He uses his brain. He takes his time to explain everything. He is an AMAZING doctor and human being. It's a shame what the LHN is doing to him. I am one patient who will follow him to the ends of the earth. He's in it to heal people, and he cares! God and Jesus are with him, he is wonderful. He is Rare and any patient who does not respect him needs to have their head examined because they are not right in the head! I wanted to be just like him. As a matter of fact, I want to get better and give med school another go and graduate, and be the good, kind knowledgable doctor I was going to be. He gives me the hope that I have another chance, because he is fixing me. Again, he is in it to heal people, not get rich. He is full of the Holy Spirit, he is full of knowledge. He's literally THAT doctor whom, once he's stated what's wrong, you don't need a second opinion. He nails it. I wish all doctors strived to be like Dr Flenar. If they did, the world would be a lot better off.

April 14th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Flenar is an amazing doctor!

December 9th, 2015
Horrible physician
Dr. Flenar is extremely slow. I waited three and a half hours only for the doc to not even submit prescriptions to the pharmacy and the one he did was not covered by insurance. I informed his staff before even leaving the office and nothing was done. The following day still no results with a substitute medication. It's ridiculous. There is no reason for that kind of inefficiency. Requesting to transfer physicians is even an issue.

June 30th, 2015
Very Satisfied Patient
Was cared for by Dr. Flenar at Minnich Rd, New Haven, Redimed. He is very caring and very thorough. When asked my occupation, which is a machinist, no job description was necessary. I knew I couldn't perform my job and he immediately knew I wouldn't be able to. I am supposed to follow up with my primary care physician next week. Am contacting his office, first, to see if he is taking new patients and will become my new primary care provider. Staying hopeful!

January 8th, 2015