Dr. Rex Gentry MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Seattle, WA

January 29th, 2015
Great doctor- really helped me get the right medicine and fully explained my questions.

March 3rd, 2012
Primarily only interested in female, wealthy, and/or easy to treat patients.
Follow-up with Dr. Gentry is terrible, if he no longer wants to treat you he just doesn't answer your phone calls or phone appointments either. One of my last appointments I showed up 10 minuets early for a scheduled 4:30pm appointment... ended up waiting until 6:20pm to see Dr. Gentry, this was after being a patient of his for over a year and half. Also, if this doctor prescribes you medications and if there are any conflicts with your pharmacy or insurance that require your prescribing physician(Dr. Gentry) to correct them, I've found Dr. Gentry reluctant at best and slow at solving these problems putting his patients safety and well being in jeopardy. If he no longer wants to see you as a patient he just won't answer your last 6-7 phone calls, even if they are scheduled phone appointments made by his staff. Ask me how I would know this.

April 18th, 2011
Top Doc!
He is an excellent psychiatrist and a great human being. He knows his stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to see him. I wish all the psychiatrists in Seattle were half as good at what they do as he is.

February 18th, 2011
His follow up is awful. Does not return phone calls nor does he respond to refilling medications.

February 1st, 2011
Dr Gentry has saved my life more then once. He gave me the correct diagnosis after countless others gave me a wrong one. I was suffering and he helped me and my family get through it. He is top of the line when it comes to Pyschiatry.