Learn more about Dr. Rex Harner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Harner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Harner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Harner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Harner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rex Harner practice?
- Dr. Rex Harner has 1 office location.
Dr. Rex Harner practices Family Medicine near Rohnert Park, CA.
See Rohnert Park Primary Care Doctors.