Learn more about Dr. Rex Harner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Harner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harner
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Harner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Harner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rex Harner practice?
- Dr. Rex Harner has 1 office location.
Dr. Rex Harner practices Family Medicine near Rohnert Park, CA.
See Rohnert Park Primary Care Doctors.