A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Harner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Harner is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Harner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Harner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Harner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rex Harner practice?
- Dr. Rex Harner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rex Harner practices Family Medicine near Rohnert Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Rohnert Park Family Physicians.