A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Haydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Haydon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haydon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haydon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Haydon, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydon graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haydon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Charles Haydon MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rex C. Haydon practice?
- Dr. Rex Haydon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rex Haydon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.