Learn more about Dr. Rex Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Hoffman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Hoffman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hoffman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Hoffman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rex Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Rex Hoffman has 14 office locations.
Dr. Rex Hoffman practices Radiation Oncology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Burbank Radiation Oncologists.