Dr. Rex Hubbard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 1 comment

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 9th, 2012
PREGNANT WOMEN ARE A COMMODITY
Well to start off, you will get ultrasounds performed quite frequently. This includes the three allowed in the office if you have Medicaid and SEVERAL at Women's & Children's. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE are really reading the results. For instance, my baby was born with Achondroplasia, the most common form of dwarfism. My doctor obviously didn't read the results from the 5-6 ultrasounds I had during my pregnancy because it was VERY apparent. Once I gave birth, without an epidural, by choice and not knowing the circumstance behind my child's condition, the DOCTOR mentioned the DISCOVERY to a nurse and not MYSELF, simply because HE knew it should have been FOUND through the SEVERAL ultrasounds performed. Of course, the nurse couldn't tell me because she would have lost her job. The pediatrician that examined her in the hospital BROKE the news to me during such a SPECIAL time. I LOVE MY DAUGHTER!!!! I just wish we would have been better prepared. Where has all of the COMPASSION in the HEALTH FIELD gone to?!?!