Learn more about Dr. Rex Kiteley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiteley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiteley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Kiteley, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiteley graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Kiteley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Allison Kiteley MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rex A. Kiteley practice?
- Dr. Rex Kiteley has 1 office location.
Dr. Rex Kiteley practices Radiation Oncology near Westminster, MD.
See Westminster Radiologists.