A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Kiteley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Kiteley, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiteley graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Kiteley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Allison Kiteley MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rex A. Kiteley practice?
- Dr. Rex Kiteley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rex Kiteley practices Radiation Oncology near Westminster, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Annapolis, MD.
See Westminster Oncologists.