Learn more about Dr. Rex Kiteley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiteley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiteley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Kiteley, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiteley graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Kiteley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Allison Kiteley MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rex A. Kiteley practice?
- Dr. Rex Kiteley has 1 office location.
Dr. Rex Kiteley practices Radiation Oncology near Westminster, MD.
See Westminster Oncologists.