Learn more about Dr. Rex Kolste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Kolste is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolste
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kolste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Kolste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolste graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kolste has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex J Kolste MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rex J. Kolste practice?
- Dr. Rex Kolste has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rex Kolste practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, WI.
See Janesville Family Physicians.