Learn more about Dr. Rex Kolste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Kolste is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolste
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Kolste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolste graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kolste has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex J Kolste MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rex J. Kolste practice?
- Dr. Rex Kolste has 1 office location.
Dr. Rex Kolste practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Primary Care Doctors.