A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Kolste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Kolste is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Kolste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolste graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kolste has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Walworth Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolste accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rex J. Kolste practice?
Dr. Rex Kolste practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Family Physicians.