A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Kolste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Kolste is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Kolste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolste graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kolste has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex J Kolste MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rex J. Kolste practice?
- Dr. Rex Kolste has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rex Kolste practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, WI.
See Janesville Family Physicians.