Learn more about Dr. Rex Kolste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Kolste is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolste
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kolste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Kolste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolste graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kolste has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex J Kolste MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rex J. Kolste practice?
- Dr. Rex Kolste has 1 office location.
Dr. Rex Kolste practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Primary Care Doctors.