A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Kolste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Kolste is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolste
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kolste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Kolste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolste graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kolste has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex J Kolste MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rex J. Kolste practice?
- Dr. Rex Kolste has 1 office location.
Dr. Rex Kolste practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Primary Care Doctors.