Learn more about Dr. Rex Kolste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Kolste is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Kolste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolste graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kolste has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Walworth Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolste accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rex J. Kolste practice?
Dr. Rex Kolste practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Family Physicians.