Overall Review

4.8

February 26th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
Made my nervous daughter relax right away.

April 20th, 2015
Very positive visit. Professional and very knowledgeable.

March 5th, 2015
Use the internet and somebody else
The wait time was horrendous, spend nearly an hour waiting in the waiting room when you are on time, then wait in the patient room ten minutes, until finally you get talked to for five and then prescribed an intense acne medication with serious side effects instantly. I was not content with my service and the very little attention paid to my health, and I do not rate this dermatologist well, at all.

September 11th, 2013
Impressed
My experience was extremely positive. I went in for a procedure but had a couple of unrelated questions... and Dr. Largen answered these without hesitation. I did not ever sense an attitude of, "You need to make another appointment for that." We're not all doctors but we are ALL busy. His generosity in this regard was hugely appreciated -- especially because this is not the case with all healthcare professionals, many of whom slot you in for 6 minutes and not a second more. THANK YOU DR. LARGEN!

June 7th, 2012
Great doctor.
I really enjoy going to Dr. Largen. I have seen him for acne, as well as dermatitis and he has always been extremely willing to work with me on different treatments and explains the options and opinions well. He's extremely personable, friendly, and courteous, and makes me feel very comfortable.

May 11th, 2012
Finally, a diagnosis.
I had been suffering from an irritation on my scalp and went thru 3 local dermatologists without relief. This went on for four years, then I was given Dr. Largen's name by an endocrinologist I went to. Dr. Largen took the time to really look closely at the problem, he gave me a biopsy (which no one had done to this point) and had it checked by Mayo and a local clinic. This solved the mystery as soon as the results came back. I had a serious condition that he began to treat me for. The treatment has worked well. I am grateful for his thoroughness and expertise.

February 3rd, 2012
A Rare Breed
I have received services from Dr. Largen several times. There has been a minimal wait time for each visit. The staff is always professional but also very cordial. The Doctor has always made the correct diagnosis and his treatments have been successful, all while exhibiting a First Class bedside manner. Kudos to Dr. Largen and his staff!

November 18th, 2011
Doctor for the whole family
My whole family has been seeing Dr. Largen for nine years for anything from acne to a poison ivy. He and his staff is extremely friendly and always willing to work with you. If they can't see you at the office they are more than willing to visit with you on the phone. Dr. Largen always spends quality time with you and that is probably why some of the wait in the office is a little longer than with other doctors. He is very sympathetic to your problems and I would recommend him to anyone.

August 15th, 2011
He's wonderful. Best dermatologist I've ever gone to.

August 2nd, 2011
Goes above and beyond to diagnose and treat
Intelligent staff creates "patient-centric" office. Dr. Largen spent significant time with me beyond my specific reason for visit (and did not charge extra). He treated the whole patient.

December 9th, 2009
...
I have been going to Dr. Rex Largen for about 6 years now. I have always been treated with respect. Dr. Largen always takes time to try to resolve my acne. It always ends up coming back. But, he always offers me different and new solutions. He makes me feel like one day we'll get rid of my acne. I never feel discouraged. He's a great doctor.