Learn more about Dr. Rex Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex C Liu MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rex C. Liu practice?
- Dr. Rex Liu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rex Liu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Encino, CA.
See Alhambra Internists and Alhambra Cardiologists.