Learn more about Dr. Rex Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex C Liu MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rex C. Liu practice?
- Dr. Rex Liu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rex Liu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Encino, CA.
See Alhambra Internists and Alhambra Cardiologists.