Dr. Rex Mabey Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rex Mabey Jr?

April 4th, 2017

Very Impressed !

This Doctor focuses on you, has the conversation necessary for quality care. Seniors would be well advised to follow up at this office.

March 9th, 2017

Best experience I've ever had at a gyn office

Super doctor and staff. He always visits with me in his office and he returns my phone calls. He doesn't have a PA do his job.

December 2nd, 2013

Finally !

I have seen several doctors in the Las Vegas area that I wait, go back to the exam room. Do the regular gyn routine and that's it. I have been exhausted with trying to find a obgyn with years of experience and personable. Dr. Mabey took the time to get to know me before taking me in the exam room. He was very thorough. It is nice to have a relationship with your doctor where you don't feel rushed and leaving with questions. He's honest, upfront and gives you great information. I have never written reviews but due to disappointment with obgyn's in the Las Vegas area, I highly recommend him and had to share my experience.

May 21st, 2012

Outstanding Doctor!

Dr. Mabey is an outstanding doctor! He takes his time each visit and makes you feel comfortable. He's very knowledge and you know your health is in good hands. I would highly recommend Dr. Mabey!

May 11th, 2011

Great Doctor

I have never had a doctor who takes the time before each visit to sit down and talk with you to see what is going on with you and your concerns. He had to refer me to a speialist but when it was time to deliver my children he was there. I think Dr. Mabey is one of the greatest doctors and all doctors should learn his bed side manners and how to care for a patient.

October 30th, 2009

dr. Mabey is awesome, he delivered my first daughter and his bed side manner was more than gracious. i became pregnant with my 2nd but he was unavailble for he wasn't delivering babies anymore how sad. he has remained my Dr. for 16 years now and he is still the same dr. i met then . if you have an opportunity to become his patient you will see the same .

June 23rd, 2016