Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Rex Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Matthews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Matthews has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rex R. Matthews practice?
Dr. Rex Matthews practices Pediatrics near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians.