A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Rex Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Matthews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Matthews has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Roland Matthews MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rex R. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Rex Matthews has 1 office location.
Dr. Rex Matthews practices Pediatrics near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians.