Learn more about Dr. John Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parent, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parent
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parent, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rex Parent MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Parent practice?
- Dr. John Parent has 1 office location.
Dr. John Parent practices Ophthalmology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Ophthalmologists.