A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parent, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parent, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rex Parent MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Parent practice?
- Dr. John Parent has 1 office location.
Dr. John Parent practices Ophthalmology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Ophthalmologists.