A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parent, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parent
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parent, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rex Parent MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Parent practice?
- Dr. John Parent has 1 office location.
Dr. John Parent practices Ophthalmology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Ophthalmologists.