A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parent, Ophthalmologist is Good. Dr. Parent has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parent, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
- Parkview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Parent practice?
Dr. John Parent practices Ophthalmology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Parent, Dr. Evan Parent, Dr. Giovanni Parent, Dr. Hank Parent, Dr. Hans Parent, Dr. Ian Parent, Dr. Ivan Parent, Dr. Jack Parent