Dr. Rex Rawls Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rex Rawls?

January 4th, 2014

Very good doctor

I have used him for several years now, and have been very happy with him. He is very capable to treat my problems when he can, and willing to recommend another doctor if he sees more specialized treatment is needed. The wait time is short compared to other doctors I have used in the past. Highly recommend Dr. Rawls.

June 26th, 2013

Pre Op physical

Easy to understand and took time describing my diagnosis

May 10th, 2011

Gfreat Doctor / Needs a Nurse who follows up.

Dr. Rawls is awesome. But having problems with nursing staff to get my medicience preauthorized. It has been close to a month trying to get my presecription. Pharmany and mail order both say that his office will not return their phone calls. I hate I will have to find another doctor in order to get my very important meds.

November 17th, 2010

Excellent Doctor!

The only problem I have with this doctor is that he has to share his nurse with someone else so she is a bit frazzled. Also, some of the other staff members there are less than adequate - a bit too young for their jobs. But Dr. Rawls is great. He is difficult to get to know at first - he is quiet the first visit, but he warms up after the second visit. I have numerous medical problems and several of my specialists strongly recommended him for my internist - they were right to do so. He quickly accessed that I was having trouble with my potassium, that one of the meds that my other doctor was giving me was contributing to the problem, and he got on the phone with that doctor and discussed changing the med. The wait time there is nonexistent because he hasn't many patients yet - later, when people find out about him it will be longer, I'm sure, but right now you can get an appt quickly and get in and out very fast.

July 2nd, 2010

dosen't look you in the eye when talking to you

will not tell you what you problem is ,, he just gives you drugs that he thinks will solve your problem,,I don't like that,, he will not return your calls his nurse does that and she don't know what to tell you ,, I will not use him again

August 25th, 2017