A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Reynolds, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Reynolds has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reynolds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 4 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rex H. Reynolds practice?
Dr. Rex Reynolds practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.