A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Tueng Wang MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rex T. Wang practice?
- Dr. Rex Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rex Wang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Gastroenterologists.