Dr. Rex Wilcox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2015
Very Good Experience
Met Doctor Wilcox. Had Pain in left arm and shoulder. Had X Rays taken and then we discussed. It was decided that a steroid shot may work to alleviate the pain. It is now a month later and I have no pain. My entire experience was very good at this clinic.

December 31st, 2014
Very Good
Dr. Wilcox and his staff were very compassionate and helpful. I was referred to a spine surgeon. I would seek treatment again with Dr. Wilcox if needed. Everyone was very professional. Good office.

December 27th, 2013
Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!!!! Very honest and sweet mild manner. He fixed my fracture.

December 19th, 2013
Best bedside manner ever. Very patient and answered all of my questions. After one injection my shoulder has been feeling so much better.

November 18th, 2013
Super nice doctor. Referred me to one of his partner for my ACL. Dr Wilcox no longer does surgery but explained my injury well and was patient with all my questions.

November 5th, 2013
Easy to see and he did a great job diagnosing my fracture.

September 2nd, 2013
My appointment was with Dr. Wilcox to address swelling and pain in my right ankle. My wait time was very short. After undergoing xrays, I was greeted by his wonderful assistant, followed by Dr. Wilcox. My xrays did not reveal ant breaks or tears and I was referred for a Doppler procedure. The procedure was scheduled the same day. Upon receiving the result of the procedure, I was notified immediately with the results and was informed that they would be contacting my primary care physician. Within less than 10 minutes, I was contacted by my primary care physician and scheduled an appointment the following morning. Five minutes later, Dr. Wilcox's assistant phoned me again to see if my primary care physician had contacted me. In my 55 years, I have never received such prompt attention, care and follow through in a medical situation. I am truly thankful to Dr. Wilcox and his assistant for their professionalism, customer service, and quick response in addressing my medical situation that could have resulted in something very serious had it gone untreated. My only regret is not remembering the name of his wonderful assistant who I found to be kind, caring, and a true angel.