Learn more about Dr. Rex Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Winters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Winters, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Winters has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Jay Winters MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rex J. Winters practice?
- Dr. Rex Winters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rex Winters practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cypress, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Cypress Cardiologists.