A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Winters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winters
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Winters, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Winters has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Jay Winters MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rex J. Winters practice?
- Dr. Rex Winters has 1 office location.
Dr. Rex Winters practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cypress, CA.
See Cypress Cardiologists.