A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Winters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Winters, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Winters has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rex J. Winters practice?
Dr. Rex Winters practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cypress, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Cypress Cardiologists.