A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Wortham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Wortham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Wortham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortham graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Wortham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County - CAH
- Franklin County Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Emerson Wortham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rex E. Wortham practice?
- Dr. Rex Wortham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rex Wortham practices Family Medicine near Douglas, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Preston, ID.
See Douglas Primary Care Doctors.