Learn more about Dr. Rex Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Yung is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Yung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rex C. Yung practice?
Dr. Rex Yung practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Oncologists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, Baltimore Pulmonologists, and Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.