A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rex Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rex Yung is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rex Yung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rex Chin-Wei Yung MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rex C. Yung practice?
- Dr. Rex Yung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rex Yung practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.