A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rexford Agbenohevi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rexford Agbenohevi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Agbenohevi graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Agbenohevi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus
- Carthage General Hospital
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rexford Agbenohevi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rexford Agbenohevi practice?
- Dr. Rexford Agbenohevi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rexford Agbenohevi practices Internal Medicine near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Internists.