A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rexford Agbenohevi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rexford Agbenohevi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agbenohevi graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Agbenohevi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus
- Carthage General Hospital
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agbenohevi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rexford Agbenohevi practice?
Dr. Rexford Agbenohevi practices Internal Medicine near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Internists.