A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rexford Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rexford Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rexford Thomas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rexford L. Thomas practice?
Dr. Rexford Thomas practices Surgery near East Aurora, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Seneca, NY.
See East Aurora Surgeons.