A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rey Vivo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rey Vivo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vivo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Vivo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vivo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans