Dr. Reyadh Michail Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Reyadh Michail?

Worst ever !

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Do not go to him !!! All he is intrested in is Money . He always in a rush very rude . Doesn't follow up and doesn't call you back with your test results even if your test results are horrible ., i don't even think he should be allowed to practice medicine . Stay away !!! If I could give him negative stars I will . Awful doc

Posted on March 10th, 2015

He was very hurried, only seemed interested in insurance info, was rude and a bit on the rough side when I took my mother in to see him. He was chosen as her PCP by the ins. co. and I had brought all records from another Dr. I took her to only 5 days prior not knowing she had a PCP. He was not interested in looking them over and insisted everything had to be done over even after I told him that there was some pertinent findings in the CBC that I would like to address. His reply was dismissive and very unprofessional. I was extremely taken aback by this and told him that I did not want him to treat my mother. I left the office in a dignified matter before I told him how I REALLY felt and that I plan on filing a complaint with the ins. co. I do not believe that he was just having a bad day and was overwhelmed with clients as there was no one else in the waiting area and only one other patient there in the room across from ours. I have never experienced such arrogance and unprofessionalism in ANY encounter with a "customer service" visit.

Not recommended

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Diagnosed my grandma wrong. currently suffering with stage 4. Shameful thief.

2.5 hr wait time!! Horrible experience

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I got an appointment 2 months in advance. I arrived as a new patient and waited 2.5 hours. When the doctor came to see me he didn't even introduce himself or look at me. He basically rushed to get me out ASAP, and I could tell he was annoyed and wanted to leave. He wrote a blood draw order and just went out without saying bye. I had to ask the receptionist to make sure my appt was over. Horrible experience. I would not recommend this doctor AT ALL.

Posted on June 9th, 2017