A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reynald Pouliot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reynald Pouliot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reynald Pouliot, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pouliot graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Pouliot has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reynald Pouliot MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Reynald Pouliot practice?
- Dr. Reynald Pouliot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reynald Pouliot practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lauderdale By The Sea, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.